声明: 本站全部内容源自互联网,不进行任何盈利行为
仅做 整合 / 美化 处理
I started teaching MBA students
[AI] 我开始教MBA学生
17 years ago.
[AI] 17年前。
Sometimes I run into my students years later.
[AI] 有时几年后我会遇到我的学生。
And when I run into them. a funny thing happens.
[AI] 当我遇到他们的时候。一件有趣的事发生了。
I don't remember just their faces;
[AI] 我不记得他们的脸;
I also remember where exactly in the classroom they were sitting.
[AI] 我还记得他们坐在教室的确切位置。
And I remember who they were sitting with as well.
[AI] 我还记得他们和谁坐在一起。
This is not because I have any special superpowers of memory.
[AI] 这并不是因为我有特别的记忆能力。
The reason I can remember them
[AI] 我能记住它们的原因
is because they are creatures of habit.
[AI] 因为它们是习惯性的生物。
They are sitting with their favorite people in their favorite seats.
[AI] 他们和他们最喜欢的人坐在他们最喜欢的座位上。
They find their twins. they stay with them for the whole year.
[AI] 他们找到了双胞胎。他们和他们呆了一整年。
Now. the danger of this for my students is they're at risk
[AI] 现在对我的学生来说,这样做的危险在于他们处于危险之中
of leaving the university with just a few people
[AI] 和几个人一起离开大学
who are exactly like them.
[AI] 和他们一模一样。
They're going to squander their chance for an international. diverse network.
[AI] 他们要浪费国际比赛的机会。多样化的网络。
How could this happen to them?
[AI] 这怎么会发生在他们身上?
My students are open-minded.
[AI] 我的学生思想开放。
They come to business school precisely so that they can get great networks.
[AI] 他们来到商学院正是为了获得良好的人际网络。
Now. all of us socially narrow in our lives. in our school. in work.
[AI] 现在我们所有人在生活中都是狭隘的。在我们学校。在工作中。
and so I want you to think about this one.
[AI] 所以我想让你想想这个。
How many of you here brought a friend along for this talk?
[AI] 你们当中有多少人带着一个朋友来参加这次演讲?
I want you to look at your friend a little bit.
[AI] 我想让你看看你的朋友。
Are they of the same nationality as you?
[AI] 他们和你是同一国籍吗?
Are they of the same gender as you?
[AI] 他们和你是同一性别吗?
Are they of the same race?
[AI] 他们是同一种族的吗?
Really look at them closely.
[AI] 仔细看看他们。
Don't they kind of look like you as well?
[AI] 他们看起来不像你吗?
(Laughter)
[AI] (众笑)
The muscle people are together.
[AI] 有肌肉的人在一起。
and the people with the same hairstyles
[AI] 还有那些发型相同的人
and the checked shirts.
[AI] 还有格子衬衫。
We all do this in life.
[AI] 我们在生活中都这样做。
We all do it in life. and in fact. there's nothing wrong with this.
[AI] 我们在生活中都这样做。事实上。这没什么问题。
It makes us comfortable to be around people who are similar.
[AI] 和相似的人在一起让我们感到舒适。
The problem is when we're on a precipice. right?
[AI] 问题是当我们在悬崖上时。正当
When we're in trouble. when we need new ideas.
[AI] 当我们遇到麻烦的时候。当我们需要新想法的时候。
when we need new jobs. when we need new resources --
[AI] 当我们需要新工作的时候。当我们需要新的资源时--
this is when we really pay a price for living in a clique.
[AI] 这是我们真正为生活在一个小圈子里付出代价的时候。
Mark Granovetter. the sociologist. had a famous paper
[AI] 马克·格拉诺维特。社会学家。他有一份著名的报纸
"The Strength of Weak Ties."
[AI] “弱关系的力量。”
and what he did in this paper is he asked people
[AI] 他在这篇论文中所做的是,他问人们
how they got their jobs.
[AI] 他们是如何找到工作的。
And what he learned was that most people don't get their jobs
[AI] 他学到的是大多数人都找不到工作
through their strong ties -- their father. their mother. their significant other.
[AI] 通过他们的紧密联系——他们的父亲。他们的母亲。他们重要的另一半。
They instead get jobs through weak ties. people who they just met.
[AI] 相反,他们通过弱关系获得工作。他们刚刚认识的人。
So if you think about what the problem is with your strong ties.
[AI] 因此,如果你想一想你的牢固关系有什么问题。
think about your significant other. for example.
[AI] 想想你的另一半。例如
The network is redundant.
[AI] 网络是冗余的。
Everybody that they know. you know.
[AI] 他们认识的每个人。你知道的。
Or I hope you know them. Right?
[AI] 或者我希望你认识他们。正当
Your weak ties -- people you just met today --
[AI] 你的弱关系——你今天刚认识的人--
they are your ticket to a whole new social world.
[AI] 它们是你进入一个全新社会世界的门票。
The thing is that we have this amazing ticket to travel our social worlds.
[AI] 问题是我们有一张旅行社交世界的神奇门票。
but we don't use it very well.
[AI] 但我们用得不太好。
Sometimes we stay awfully close to home.
[AI] 有时我们离家很近。
And today. what I want to talk about is:
[AI] 今天。我想说的是:
What are those habits that keep human beings so close to home.
[AI] 是什么样的习惯让人类如此靠近家。
and how can we be a little bit more intentional
[AI] 我们怎么能更用心一点呢
about traveling our social universe?
[AI] 关于旅行我们的社会世界?
So let's look at the first strategy.
[AI] 让我们来看第一个策略。
The first strategy is to use a more imperfect social search engine.
[AI] 第一种策略是使用更不完善的社交搜索引擎。
What I mean by a social search engine
[AI] 我所说的社交搜索引擎是什么意思
is how you are finding and filtering your friends.
[AI] 就是你如何找到和过滤你的朋友。
And so people always tell me.
[AI] 所以人们总是告诉我。
"I want to get lucky through the network.
[AI] “我想通过网络获得好运。
I want to get a new job. I want to get a great opportunity."
[AI] 我想找一份新工作。我想得到一个很好的机会。"
And I say. "Well. that's really hard.
[AI] 我说。“嗯,那真的很难。
because your networks are so fundamentally predictable."
[AI] 因为你的人际网络基本上是可预测的。"
Map out your habitual daily footpath.
[AI] 画出你习惯性的日常步道。
and what you'll probably discover is that you start at home.
[AI] 你可能会发现,你从家开始。
you go to your school or your workplace.
[AI] 你去你的学校或工作场所。
you maybe go up the same staircase or elevator.
[AI] 你可以上同一个楼梯或电梯。
you go to the bathroom -- the same bathroom --
[AI] 你去洗手间,同一个洗手间--
and the same stall in that bathroom.
[AI] 浴室里的同一个隔间。
you end up in the gym.
[AI] 你最终会去健身房。
then you come right back home.
[AI] 然后你马上回家。
It's like stops on a train schedule.
[AI] 就像在火车时刻表上停下来一样。
It's that predictable.
[AI] 这是可以预测的。
It's efficient. but the problem is. you're seeing exactly the same people.
[AI] 效率很高。但问题是。你看到的是完全相同的人。
Make your network slightly more inefficient.
[AI] 让你的网络稍微低效一点。
Go to a bathroom on a different floor.
[AI] 去另一层的浴室。
You encounter a whole new network of people.
[AI] 你会遇到一个全新的人际网络。
The other side of it is how we are actually filtering.
[AI] 另一方面是我们实际上是如何过滤的。
And we do this automatically.
[AI] 我们会自动做到这一点。
The minute we meet someone. we are looking at them. we meet them.
[AI] 在我们遇见某人的那一刻。我们正在看他们。我们见到了他们。
we are initially seeing.
[AI] 我们最初看到的是。
"You're interesting."
[AI] “你很有趣。”
"You're not interesting." "You're relevant."
[AI] “你不感兴趣。”“你很重要。”
We do this automatically. We can't even help it.
[AI] 我们自动完成这项工作。我们甚至没办法。
And what I want to encourage you to do instead is to fight your filters.
[AI] 我想鼓励你们做的是反对你们的过滤器。
I want you to take a look around this room.
[AI] 我想让你看看这个房间。
and I want you to identify the least interesting person that you see.
[AI] 我想让你找出你看到的最没意思的人。
and I want you to connect with them over the next coffee break.
[AI] 我想让你在下一个咖啡休息时间和他们联系。
And I want you to go even further than that.
[AI] 我希望你能走得更远。
What I want you to do is find the most irritating person you see as well
[AI] 我要你做的就是找到你看到的最令人恼火的人
and connect with them.
[AI] 并与他们联系。
What you are doing with this exercise is you are forcing yourself
[AI] 你做这个练习的目的是强迫自己
to see what you don't want to see.
[AI] 去看你不想看的东西。
to connect with who you don't want to connect with.
[AI] 去联系你不想联系的人。
to widen your social world.
[AI] 拓展你的社交世界。
To truly widen. what we have to do is.
[AI] 真正拓宽。我们要做的是。
we've got to fight our sense of choice.
[AI] 我们必须与我们的选择意识作斗争。
We've got to fight our choices.
[AI] 我们必须为我们的选择而战。
And my students hate this. but you know what I do?
[AI] 我的学生讨厌这样。但是你知道我做什么吗?
I won't let them sit in their favorite seats.
[AI] 我不会让他们坐在他们最喜欢的座位上。
I move them around from seat to seat.
[AI] 我把它们从一个座位移到另一个座位。
I force them to work with different people
[AI] 我强迫他们和不同的人一起工作
so there are more accidental bumps in the network
[AI] 因此,网络中会出现更多的意外碰撞
where people get a chance to connect with each other.
[AI] 人们有机会相互联系。
And we studied exactly this kind of an intervention at Harvard University.
[AI] 我们在哈佛大学研究了这种干预措施。
At Harvard. when you look at the rooming groups.
[AI] 在哈佛。当你看房间里的人时。
there's freshman rooming groups. people are not choosing those roommates.
[AI] 有新生宿舍小组。人们不会选择那些室友。
They're of all different races. all different ethnicities.
[AI] 他们来自不同的种族。所有不同的种族。
Maybe people are initially uncomfortable with those roommates.
[AI] 也许人们一开始对那些室友感到不舒服。
but the amazing thing is.
[AI] 但令人惊奇的是。
at the end of a year with those students.
[AI] 在一年结束的时候和那些学生在一起。
they're able to overcome that initial discomfort.
[AI] 他们能够克服最初的不适。
They're able to find deep-level commonalities with people.
[AI] 他们能够找到人们深层次的共同点。
So the takeaway here is not just "take someone out to coffee."
[AI] 所以这里的外卖不仅仅是“带某人出去喝咖啡”
It's a little more subtle.
[AI] 这有点微妙。
It's "go to the coffee room."
[AI] 这是“去咖啡厅。”
When researchers talk about social hubs.
[AI] 当研究人员谈论社会枢纽时。
what makes a social hub so special is you can't choose;
[AI] 让社交中心如此特别的是你无法选择;
you can't predict who you're going to meet in that place.
[AI] 你无法预测在那个地方你会遇到谁。
And so with these social hubs. the paradox is. interestingly enough.
[AI] 这些社交中心也是如此。矛盾是。很有趣。
to get randomness.
[AI] 获得随机性。
it requires. actually. some planning.
[AI] 这需要时间。事实上一些计划。
In one university that I worked at.
[AI] 在我工作的一所大学里。
there was a mail room on every single floor.
[AI] 每层楼都有一间收发室。
What that meant is that the only people who would bump into each other
[AI] 这意味着唯一会撞到对方的人
are those who are actually on that floor
[AI] 是那些真正在那一层的人吗
and who are bumping into each other anyway.
[AI] 不管怎样,谁都会撞到对方。
At another university I worked at. there was only one mail room.
[AI] 我在另一所大学工作。只有一个收发室。
so all the faculty from all over that building
[AI] 所以那栋大楼里所有的教员
would run into each other in that social hub.
[AI] 会在那个社交中心相遇。
A simple change in planning.
[AI] 计划上的一个简单改变。
a huge difference in the traffic of people
[AI] 人流量的巨大差异
and the accidental bumps in the network.
[AI] 以及网络中的意外碰撞。
Here's my question for you:
[AI] 我想问你一个问题:
What are you doing that breaks you from your social habits?
[AI] 你在做什么来打破你的社交习惯?
Where do you find yourself
[AI] 你发现自己在哪里
in places where you get injections of unpredictable diversity?
[AI] 在你得到不可预测的多样性注入的地方?
And my students give me some wonderful examples.
[AI] 我的学生给了我一些很好的例子。
They tell me when they're doing pickup basketball games.
[AI] 他们告诉我他们什么时候打篮球。
or my favorite example is when they go to a dog park.
[AI] 或者我最喜欢的例子是他们去狗公园。
They tell me it's even better than online dating when they're there.
[AI] 他们告诉我,当他们在那里的时候,这甚至比网上约会更好。
So the real thing that I want you to think about
[AI] 所以我想让你想想真正的事情
is we've got to fight our filters.
[AI] 我们必须与我们的过滤器抗争。
We've got to make ourselves a little more inefficient.
[AI] 我们必须让自己效率更高一点。
and by doing so. we are creating a more imprecise social search engine.
[AI] 通过这样做。我们正在创建一个更不精确的社交搜索引擎。
And you're creating that randomness.
[AI] 你创造了这种随机性。
that luck that is going to cause you to widen your travels.
[AI] 这种运气会让你拓宽你的旅行范围。
through your social universe.
[AI] 通过你的社交世界。
But in fact. there's more to it than that.
[AI] 但事实上。不止这些。
Sometimes we actually buy ourselves a second-class ticket
[AI] 有时我们实际上给自己买了一张二等票
to travel our social universe.
[AI] 旅行我们的社会世界。
We are not courageous when we reach out to people.
[AI] 当我们与人接触时,我们并不勇敢。
Let me give you an example of that.
[AI] 让我给你举个例子。
A few years ago. I had a very eventful year.
[AI] 几年前。我度过了非常多事的一年。
That year. I managed to lose a job.
[AI] 那一年。我设法失去了一份工作。
I managed to get a dream job overseas and accept it.
[AI] 我设法在海外找到了一份理想的工作并接受了。
I had a baby the next month.
[AI] 下个月我生了个孩子。
I got very sick.
[AI] 我病得很厉害。
I was unable to take the dream job.
[AI] 我无法接受理想的工作。
And so in a few weeks. what ended up happening was.
[AI] 几周后。最后发生的是。
I lost my identity as a faculty member.
[AI] 我失去了教员的身份。
and I got a very stressful new identity as a mother.
[AI] 作为一个母亲,我有了一个非常紧张的新身份。
What I also got was tons of advice from people.
[AI] 我还从人们那里得到了很多建议。
And the advice I despised more than any other advice was.
[AI] 我最鄙视的建议是。
"You've got to go network with everybody."
[AI] “你必须与每个人建立关系网。”
When your psychological world is breaking down.
[AI] 当你的心理世界崩溃时。
the hardest thing to do is to try and reach out
[AI] 最难做的事情是尝试和接触
and build up your social world.
[AI] 建立你的社交世界。
And so we studied exactly this idea on a much larger scale.
[AI] 所以我们在更大的范围内研究了这个想法。
What we did was we looked at high and low socioeconomic status people.
[AI] 我们所做的是观察社会经济地位高低的人。
and we looked at them in two situations.
[AI] 我们在两种情况下研究了它们。
We looked at them first in a baseline condition.
[AI] 我们首先在基线条件下观察它们。
when they were quite comfortable.
[AI] 当他们很舒服的时候。
And what we found was that our lower socioeconomic status people.
[AI] 我们发现我们的社会经济地位较低的人。
when they were comfortable. were actually reaching out to more people.
[AI] 当他们感到舒服的时候。我们实际上接触了更多的人。
They thought of more people.
[AI] 他们想到了更多的人。
They were also less constrained in how they were networking.
[AI] 他们在社交方面也不那么拘束。
They were thinking of more diverse people
[AI] 他们想到的是更多样化的人
than the higher-status people.
[AI] 比地位更高的人。
Then we asked them to think about maybe losing a job.
[AI] 然后我们让他们考虑可能会失去一份工作。
We threatened them.
[AI] 我们威胁他们。
And once they thought about that.
[AI] 一旦他们想到这一点。
the networks they generated completely differed.
[AI] 他们建立的网络完全不同。
The lower socioeconomic status people reached inwards.
[AI] 社会经济地位较低的人进入了内部。
They thought of fewer people.
[AI] 他们想到的人少了。
They thought of less-diverse people.
[AI] 他们想到的是不那么多样化的人。
The higher socioeconomic status people thought of more people.
[AI] 社会经济地位越高,人们想到的人越多。
they thought of a broader network.
[AI] 他们想到了一个更广泛的网络。
they were positioning themselves to bounce back from that setback.
[AI] 他们正准备从那次挫折中恢复过来。
Let's consider what this actually means.
[AI] 让我们考虑一下这实际上意味着什么。
Imagine that you were being spontaneously unfriended
[AI] 想象一下,你是自发地失去了朋友
by everyone in your network
[AI] 网络中的每个人
other than your mom. your dad and your dog.
[AI] 除了你妈妈。你爸爸和你的狗。
(Laughter)
[AI] (众笑)
This is essentially what we are doing
[AI] 这基本上就是我们正在做的事情
at these moments when we need our networks the most.
[AI] 在我们最需要网络的时刻。
Imagine -- this is what we're doing. We're doing it to ourselves.
[AI] 想象一下,这就是我们正在做的。我们这样做是为了我们自己。
We are mentally compressing our networks
[AI] 我们在精神上压缩我们的网络
when we are being harassed. when we are being bullied.
[AI] 当我们被骚扰的时候。当我们被欺负的时候。
when we are threatened about losing a job.
[AI] 当我们受到失业的威胁时。
when we feel down and weak.
[AI] 当我们感到沮丧和虚弱时。
We are closing ourselves off. isolating ourselves.
[AI] 我们正在封闭自己。孤立我们自己。
creating a blind spot where we actually don't see our resources.
[AI] 制造一个我们实际上看不到我们资源的盲点。
We don't see our allies. we don't see our opportunities.
[AI] 我们看不到我们的盟友。我们看不到我们的机会。
How can we overcome this?
[AI] 我们如何克服这一点?
Two simple strategies.
[AI] 两个简单的策略。
One strategy is simply to look at your list of Facebook friends
[AI] 一个策略就是查看你的Facebook好友列表
and LinkedIn friends
[AI] 还有LinkedIn的朋友们
just so you remind yourself of people who are there
[AI] 只是为了让你想起在场的人
beyond those that automatically come to mind.
[AI] 超越那些自动浮现在脑海中的。
And in our own research. one of the things we did was.
[AI] 在我们自己的研究中。我们所做的事情之一就是。
we considered Claude Steele's research on self-affirmation:
[AI] 我们考虑了克劳德·斯蒂尔关于自我肯定的研究:
simply thinking about your own values.
[AI] 仅仅考虑你自己的价值观。
networking from a place of strength.
[AI] 从一个有力量的地方建立网络。
What Leigh Thompson. Hoon-Seok Choi and I were able to do is.
[AI] 什么是利·汤普森。Hoon Seok Choi和我能做的就是。
we found that people who had affirmed themselves first
[AI] 我们发现那些首先肯定自己的人
were able to take advice from people
[AI] 我们能够听取人们的意见
who would otherwise be threatening to them.
[AI] 否则谁会威胁他们。
Here's a last exercise.
[AI] 这是最后一个练习。
I want you to look in your email in-box.
[AI] 我想让你看看你的邮箱。
and I want you to look at the last time you asked somebody for a favor.
[AI] 我想让你看看上次你请别人帮忙的时候。
And I want you to look at the language that you used.
[AI] 我想让你看看你使用的语言。
Did you say things like.
[AI] 你有没有说过这样的话。
"Oh. you're a great resource."
[AI] “哦,你是一个很好的资源。”
or "I owe you one."
[AI] 或者“我欠你一个人情”
"I'm obligated to you."
[AI] “我对你负有责任。”
All of this language represents a metaphor.
[AI] 所有这些语言都代表了一种隐喻。
It's a metaphor of economics.
[AI] 这是经济学的隐喻。
of a balance sheet. of accounting.
[AI] 资产负债表的一部分。会计系。
of transactions.
[AI] 交易数量。
And when we think about human relations in a transactional way.
[AI] 当我们以交易的方式思考人际关系时。
it is fundamentally uncomfortable to us as human beings.
[AI] 这对我们人类来说是根本不舒服的。
We must think about human relations and reaching out to people
[AI] 我们必须考虑人际关系和与人接触
in more humane ways.
[AI] 以更人道的方式。
Here's an idea as to how to do so.
[AI] 这里有一个如何做到这一点的想法。
Look at words like "please." "thank you." "you're welcome" in other languages.
[AI] 看看像“请”这样的词“谢谢你。”用其他语言说“不客气”。
Look at the literal translation of these words.
[AI] 看看这些词的直译。
Each of these words is a word that helps us impose upon other people
[AI] 这些词中的每一个都有助于我们强加于他人
in our social networks.
[AI] 在我们的社交网络中。
And so. the word "thank you."
[AI] 等等。“谢谢”这个词
if you look at it in Spanish. Italian. French.
[AI] 如果你用西班牙语看的话。意大利人法语
"gracias." "grazie." "merci" in French.
[AI] “格雷西亚斯。”“格拉齐。”法语中的“谢谢”。
Each of them are "grace" and "mercy."
[AI] 它们分别是“恩典”和“仁慈”
They are godly words.
[AI] 它们是神圣的话语。
There's nothing economic or transactional about those words.
[AI] 这些话没有任何经济或交易的意义。
The word "you're welcome" is interesting.
[AI] “不客气”这个词很有趣。
The great persuasion theorist Robert Cialdini says
[AI] 伟大的说服理论家罗伯特·夏尔迪尼说
we've got to get our favors back.
[AI] 我们得找回我们的恩惠。
So we need to emphasize the transaction a little bit more.
[AI] 因此,我们需要更加强调交易。
He says. "Let's not say 'You're welcome.'
[AI] 他说。“我们不要说‘不客气’
Instead say. 'I know you'd do the same for me.'"
[AI] 而是说我知道你也会为我这样做的。”"
But sometimes it may be helpful to not think in transactional ways.
[AI] 但有时不以事务性的方式思考可能会有所帮助。
to eliminate the transaction. to make it a little bit more invisible.
[AI] 消除交易。让它更隐蔽一点。
And in fact. if you look in Chinese.
[AI] 事实上。如果你用中文看。
the word "bú kè qì" in Chinese. "You're welcome." means.
[AI] 汉语中的“búkèqì”一词。“不客气。”方法
"Don't be formal; we're family. We don't need to go through those formalities."
[AI] “别拘谨,我们是一家人。我们不需要办理那些手续。”
And "kembali" in Indonesian is "Come back to me."
[AI] 印尼语中的“kembali”是“回到我身边”
When you say "You're welcome" next time.
[AI] 下次你说“不客气”的时候。
think about how you can maybe eliminate the transaction
[AI] 想一想你可以如何消除交易
and instead strengthen that social tie.
[AI] 而是加强这种社会联系。
Maybe "It's great to collaborate." or "That's what friends are for."
[AI] 也许“合作太好了。”或者“朋友就是为了这个。”
I want you to think about how you think about this ticket that you have
[AI] 我想让你想想你对这张票的看法
to travel your social universe.
[AI] 旅行你的社交世界。
Here's one metaphor.
[AI] 这里有一个比喻。
It's a common metaphor: "Life is a journey." Right?
[AI] 这是一个常见的比喻:“生活是一次旅行。”正当
It's a train ride.
[AI] 这是坐火车。
and you're a passenger on the train.
[AI] 你是火车上的乘客。
and there are certain people with you.
[AI] 还有一些人和你在一起。
Certain people get on this train.
[AI] 有些人上了这列火车。
and some stay with you. some leave at different stops.
[AI] 还有一些和你在一起。有些人在不同的车站离开。
new ones may enter.
[AI] 新的可能进入。
I love this metaphor. it's a beautiful one.
[AI] 我喜欢这个比喻。这是一个漂亮的。
But I want you to consider a different metaphor.
[AI] 但我想让你考虑一个不同的比喻。
This one is passive. being a passenger on that train.
[AI] 这个是被动的。作为那列火车上的乘客。
and it's quite linear.
[AI] 它是线性的。
You're off to some particular destination.
[AI] 你要去某个特定的目的地。
Why not instead think of yourself
[AI] 为什么不想想你自己呢
as an atom.
[AI] 作为一个原子。
bumping up against other atoms.
[AI] 与其他原子碰撞。
maybe transferring energy with them.
[AI] 也许和他们一起转移能量。
bonding with them a little
[AI] 和他们建立一点关系
and maybe creating something new
[AI] 也许会创造一些新的东西
on your travels through the social universe.
[AI] 在你穿越社会世界的旅途中。
Thank you so much.
[AI] 非常感谢你。
And I hope we bump into each other again.
[AI] 我希望我们能再次相遇。
(Applause)
[AI] (掌声)