声明: 本站全部内容源自互联网,不进行任何盈利行为
仅做 整合 / 美化 处理
(Voice-over) Andrew Youn: I have incredible belief
[AI] (画外音)安德鲁·扬:我有难以置信的信念
in the strength and power of African farmers.
[AI] 非洲农民的力量和力量。
The farmers I get to serve are incredibly inspiring.
[AI] 我所服务的农民令人难以置信地鼓舞。
hardworking and confident. mostly women.
[AI] 勤奋和自信。大部分是女性。
that earn a better life for their families.
[AI] 为他们的家庭赢得更好的生活。
They have an incredible amount of power.
[AI] 他们拥有难以置信的力量。
They're just not always equipped with the right tools.
[AI] 他们只是不总是配备正确的工具。
So my organization makes a few little tweaks
[AI] 所以我的组织做了一些小小的调整
and enables farm families to succeed at a whole nother level.
[AI] 使农场家庭在另一个层面上取得成功。
At One Acre Fund. we like to say farmers stand at the center of the world.
[AI] 一英亩基金。我们喜欢说农民站在世界的中心。
[Therese Niyonsaba. Farmer]
[AI] [Therese Niyonsaba.农民]
(Voice-over) (In Kinyarwanda) My name is Therese Niyonsaba.
[AI] (画外音)(基尼亚卢旺达语)我叫特蕾丝·尼扬萨巴。
I started working with TUBURA in 2018.
[AI] 我于2018年开始与TUBURA合作。
[In Rwanda. One Acre Fund operates under the name Tubura.
[AI] [在卢旺达,一英亩基金以Tubura的名义运作。
which means “to grow exponentially.“]
[AI] 这意味着“以指数方式增长。”]
(Voice-over) TN: I heard about TUBURA
[AI] (画外音)TN:我听说了图布拉
when the field officer came to meet farmers who had joined before me.
[AI] 当田官来见在我之前加入的农民时。
when the field officer came to meet farmers who had joined before me.
[AI] 当田官来见在我之前加入的农民时。
I had seen how they were farming and I asked them.
[AI] 我看到他们是怎样种地的,我问他们。
"Where do you get the fertilizer
[AI] “你从哪儿弄来的肥料
to yield such a good harvest?"
[AI] 能有这么好的收成?"
They told me they get it from TUBURA.
[AI] 他们告诉我他们是从图布拉买的。
[Price Claudine. Field Officer ONE ACRE FUND / TUBURA]
[AI] [Price Claudine.一英亩基金/图布拉现场官员]
(Voice-over) (In Kinyarwanda) PC: I first met Therese in 2018.
[AI] (画外音)(基尼亚卢旺达语)个人电脑:我第一次见到特蕾丝是在2018年。
She was eager to learn modern agricultural methods.
[AI] 她渴望学习现代农业方法。
(Women speaking)
[AI] (女性发言)
TN: My harvest was not enough to feed my family.
[AI] 田纳西州:我的收成不足以养活我的家人。
I struggled to feed my children.
[AI] 我挣扎着喂我的孩子。
I decided to expand my land
[AI] 我决定扩大我的土地
to increase my harvest.
[AI] 增加我的收获。
AY: Most of the world's poor are farmers.
[AI] 艾:世界上大多数穷人都是农民。
and so when farmers become more productive.
[AI] 因此,当农民变得更有生产力时。
then they earn more income.
[AI] 然后他们赚更多的钱。
and mass numbers of people move out of poverty.
[AI] 大量的人摆脱了贫困。
They produce more food for their communities and end hunger.
[AI] 他们为社区生产更多的粮食,结束饥饿。
From the farmer's perspective. basically.
[AI] 从农民的角度来看。大体上
One Acre Fund provides a small loan
[AI] 一英亩基金提供小额贷款
that makes these simple farm inputs affordable.
[AI] 这使得这些简单的农业投入物变得可以负担得起。
So this is. for example. professional seed.
[AI] 所以这是。例如专业种子。
which is 100 percent natural. locally produced;
[AI] 这是百分之百自然的。本地生产;
a tiny microdose of fertilizer.
[AI] 微量肥料。
which is necessary for plant nutrients;
[AI] 这是植物营养所必需的;
and. for example. tree seedlings.
[AI] 和例如树苗。
Then we provide physical delivery of these farm inputs
[AI] 然后我们提供这些农场投入物的实物交付
and then training.
[AI] 然后是训练。
(Voice-over) PC: With TUBURA. we improved planting techniques.
[AI] (画外音)PC:与TUBURA。我们改进了种植技术。
The skills the farmers learned include fertilizer application
[AI] 农民们学到的技能包括施肥
and using selected seed to yield a good harvest.
[AI] 用精选的种子获得丰收。
We also learned to plant in a line.
[AI] 我们还学会了排队种植。
That helped us to get a better harvest.
[AI] 这帮助我们获得了更好的收成。
AY: We are an agricultural organization.
[AI] 艾:我们是一个农业组织。
Therefore. nearly all of our staff live in rural places near the farmers.
[AI] 因此我们几乎所有的员工都住在靠近农民的农村地区。
And so it's just so obvious to me that to provide effective service.
[AI] 对我来说,提供有效的服务是显而易见的。
we need to be as close as possible.
[AI] 我们需要尽可能靠近。
PC: Before the inputs were close to the farmers.
[AI] PC:在投入物接近农民之前。
they had to travel long distances
[AI] 他们不得不长途旅行
and even pay for transport to pick them up.
[AI] 甚至付交通费去接他们。
But today. they immediately take their inputs home.
[AI] 但是今天。他们立即把投入带回家。
(Voice-over) PC: When farmers are harvesting.
[AI] (画外音)PC:农民收割时。
I visit them in their field
[AI] 我在他们的领域拜访他们
to check if the crops are ready to be harvested.
[AI] 检查庄稼是否准备好收割。
I advise them to wait until the crops are ready
[AI] 我建议他们等到庄稼熟了再说
and are more useful to them.
[AI] 而且对他们更有用。
(Voice-over) TN: After joining TUBURA. my harvest remarkably increased.
[AI] (画外音)TN:加入图布拉后。我的收成显著增加。
We can eat. We are so happy.
[AI] 我们可以吃。我们太高兴了。
And we sell the surplus of our harvest.
[AI] 我们出售剩余的收获。
AY: Today. we serve about a million families
[AI] 艾:今天。我们为大约一百万个家庭提供服务
in our full-service program
[AI] 在我们的全方位服务计划中
and a little more than a million families through our work with partners.
[AI] 还有一百多万个家庭通过我们与合作伙伴的合作。
(Voice-over) PC: My relationship with Therese is good.
[AI] (画外音)PC:我和特蕾丝的关系很好。
Every time I visit her. she is so happy.
[AI] 每次我去看她。她很高兴。
AY: In a nutshell. we have basically three goals with this Audacious proposal.
[AI] 简言之。这个大胆的提议基本上有三个目标。
One is to expand our direct full-service program
[AI] 一是扩大我们的直接全方位服务项目
to reach two and a half million families per year by 2026.
[AI] 到2026年,每年惠及250万家庭。
which. more than 10 million children are living in those families.
[AI] 哪一个1000多万儿童生活在这些家庭中。
We can also hope by 2026
[AI] 我们也希望到2026年
to serve an additional 4.3 million families per year.
[AI] 每年为另外430万个家庭提供服务。
together with these kind of operational partners
[AI] 与这些运营合作伙伴一起
in the government and private sector.
[AI] 在政府和私营部门。
And then lastly. we want to help shape
[AI] 最后。我们想帮助塑造形象
a more environmentally appropriate green revolution.
[AI] 更环保的绿色革命。
There's an incredible opportunity for farmers to lead the way
[AI] 对于农民来说,这是一个引领前进的绝佳机会
to lead to a more sustainable society.
[AI] 引导一个更可持续的社会。
both in how we shape food systems and having more diverse food systems.
[AI] 无论是我们如何塑造食物系统,还是拥有更加多样化的食物系统。
but also. for example. planting tons and tons of trees.
[AI] 而且。例如种植成吨的树木。
We can now realistically kick off a campaign
[AI] 我们现在可以现实地开始一场竞选了
to plant about a billion trees in the coming decade.
[AI] 在未来十年内种植大约十亿棵树。
(Voice-over) TN: After working with TUBURA. I was able to build my house.
[AI] (画外音)TN:与TUBURA合作后。我能够建造我的房子。
I was able to buy a solar light.
[AI] 我买了一盏太阳能灯。
I have light in my house!
[AI] 我的房子里有灯!
My children are eating. No problem.
[AI] 我的孩子们正在吃饭。没问题。
I'm so happy!
[AI] 我太高兴了!
Working with TUBURA gave me value.
[AI] 和TUBURA一起工作给了我价值。
TUBURA is at my heart.
[AI] 图布拉是我的心脏。
I am so happy with TUBURA.
[AI] 我对图布拉很满意。
(Music)
[AI] (音乐)